get to know us
The Society of Apostolic Life “Consecrated Women of Regnum Christi” is an international society of pontifical right, approved by the Holy See and part of the Regnum Christi Federation. Called to a profound intimacy with Christ, and impelled by his love, we respond with an exclusive and total dedication to him through the vows of poverty, chastity and obedience lived in multicultural communities.
Our identity integrates our consecration, the lay state and the charism of Regnum Christi. These elements constitute a way of life and of being present in and relating to the world.
gives us life
We seek to respond to the real and current needs of the world, Church and Regnum Christi by re-evangelizing society through the Catholic formation and education of young people and families. We make present the mystery of Christ by encountering people in the concrete realities of life, revealing his love to them and accompanying them in their mission as Christian leaders.
We evangelize through:
- the proclamation of the faith and teaching of Catholic doctrine
- Christian formation and education of children, adolescents and youth
- the formation of women, religious and consecrated men and women in the Church
- the support of marriage and the family
- vocation ministry
- the evangelization of professional environments, culture and mass media
- the advancement of social justice
- the practice of the works of mercy